View of Zeroth Rank
- The zeroth ranking is nothing but the information provided in the form of ahow-to- that gives a summary of the “best” results for a user search.
- This report helps to monitor the keywords that are positioned in the zeroth position.
- It helps users to focus on important keywords with Q & A and long-tail keywords.
- The table also displays search volume for the keyword displayed.
- SV Trend displays the last 12 months Search volume visually as a simple small bar graph for the keyword.
- The Diff (Difficulty) column provides the value-based display of keyword difficulty for the respective keyword.
- The recent month Search volume and Difficulty is displayed for the keywords.
- Clicking on the “Filter” option on the top right corner of the Rank Analysis section allows users to filter the options for providing results to a specific Campaign, Search engine, and location of the user’s choice.
View of filter options after clicking on the button
- Clicking on the Setting button allows users to check or uncheck the table header and its content for displaying in the tabular format.
View after clicking on the Settings button