- Spell checker report checks the spelling for the selected domain and provides reports on URL, misspelled words count, Misspelled words, and suitable recommendations for spell correction.
Spell checker main page
Spell check settings:
- Spell checker settings is used for uploading URLs for checking misspelled words in the Spell checker section and clicking on the "Run spell check" button will initiate the Spell check for the URLs provided in Spell check settings and provide the result in the “Spell Checker” Section.
- There are 3 options for uploading URLs for checking misspelled words.
Add URL manually -
- Navigating to Settings -> URL Management -> Spell checker settings and selecting the "Add URL manually" option will allow you to upload URLs one by one manually.
Import CSV -
- Navigating to Settings -> URL Management -> Spell checker settings and selecting the "Import CSV" option will allow you to upload bulk URLs to check misspelled words.
Copy from URL Management -
- Navigate to Settings -> URL Management -> Spell checker settings and select "Copy from URL Management" option. Clicking on the "Submit" button will copy the URLs from the URL Management section for checking misspelled words.
Spell checker - Suggestions for misspelled words:
- The spell checker suggestions report displays the misspelled word in the web page URL and suitable recommendations for spell correction.
- In the spell checker suggestions report, there is an option to ignore the misspelled word for the specific URL (Ignore button) or to entirely ignore the misspelled word for the entire domain (Ignore all button).
- This report helps the user to resolve incorrect spellings on their website with suggestions and increase organic traffic.
Spell checker suggestions report for misspelled words
What are all the unique or uncommon words used in the Spell Checker section of the ESO Application?
Spell Checker - Glossary
What is meant by Misspelled count?
The total number of misspelled words in the webpage URL provided.
What is meant by Misspelled words?
Misspelled words present in the webpage URL.
What is meant by Ignore?
The ‘Ignore’ button to ignore the misspelled word for the specific URL.
What is meant by Ignore All?
Ignore All button to entirely ignore the misspelled word for the entire domain.
What is meant by URL?
A URL is the address of a given resource on the Web.