Where the issues can be prioritized for the Site audit report?
Site Audit Settings
- In this section, the user can assign the priority for the SEO metrics by choosing any option from the drop-down menu.
- SEO metrics can be prioritized and categorized according to the organization’s marketing strategies in site audit settings.
- The user can choose the prioritization for SEO metrics from the 4 options provided
- Disable – When the user chooses this option, the selected SEO metrics won’t appear in the Site Audit report.
- Depending on the selected prioritization, the report is displayed in the Site Audit section.