- Do you have big websites with multiple sections? Not to worry. Elite Site Optimizer application has a feature that will break down your website’s SEO reports using the Sections feature for easy management.
- In the Sections tab, provide the section names & section URLs to audit web pages/services separately. This feature is very effective when the user has big websites with multiple sections.
Section Settings – Section creation page
- This feature will also help the user to monitor on-page issues of a group of pages (section) and also help keep track of rank position for that particular group of pages and its associated keywords.
- The user can enter the path-to-the-web-page for the domain while entering the page as input to the section. For e.g.: if the domain path URL is www.mydomain.com/path/page-name.html, and if the user wishes to monitor all the pages under this path, they can enter ‘www.mydomain.com/path’. If the user wishes to monitor only that particular page then they can enter ‘www.mydomain.com/path/page-name.html’ as input.
- The user can also edit the URL and section name for already created sections.
Sections drop-down box for users to select the section