How is the Readability Score Report useful to the user?
- Readability refers to the efficiency with which a person can understand the phrase of text and it also depends on the complication of the content of the webpage.
- The readability score displayed is calculated depending on the Flesch reading ease score and ESO’s algorithm.
- The readability score is displayed with a background color band depending on the Reading Easiness and Grade level of the content in the web page.
- Reading Easiness and Grade Level are calculated depending on the Readability Score of the web page.
- Grade Level refers to the Grade Level required for an average reader to understand the page content.
- The report also provides the total number of sentences and words present on the web page.
- Average Sentence Length for a web page is calculated with the total number of words divided by the total number of sentences.
- The search queries column displays the number of search terms through which the user has reached the web page.
- Every click by the viewer on the website available in organic search results is counted as a click. The total number of clicks is displayed in the clicks column.
- The total number of Impressions is displayed in the Impression column. An impression is counted each time your ad is shown on a search result page.
- Sessions % is also displayed in the report. It is the number of individual sessions started by a user. One session lasts up to 30 seconds.
- The bounce rate of the web page is also displayed in the report. The bounce rate is the number of visits in which a person leaves the web page from the landing page without browsing any further.
- The average session time on page is displayed in this report. It is the average time a user spends on the webpage. It is calculated using the formula mentioned below
- Avg. Time on Page = Total Time on Page/(Total Page Views — Total Exits)
- The report and results can be downloaded as CSV and PDF data formats.
- Clicking on the Setting button allows users to check or uncheck the table header and its content for displaying in the tabular format.