- There are four sections to enhance the accessibility and performance of the website in the Elite Site Optimizer tool namely Usability, Code Audit, PDF Audit, and Instant Page Audit.
- These sections are used to enhance the accessibility and performance of the website, improve the code quality of the website, and to instantly analyze the performance for a web page URL provided.
- What is the use of the Instant Webpage Audit section?
- What does the Code Audit section evaluate?
- What are all the details displayed in the Usability section?
- Which report will check the PDF document URLs for accessibility compliance standards?
- What are all the unique or uncommon words used in the Performance sections of the ESO Application?