Keyword Research Section
- The domain name should be provided and the location for which the keyword research to be done has to be selected. The Keyword Research program will be called for the relevant keywords for the given domain and location, and the keyword research results will be displayed in the table section.
- The columns displayed in the table section are Keyword, Search Volume, Monthly Searches (Last 12 months search volume in a small bar graph), Keyword Difficulty Score i.e. competition (xxx/100)
Keyword research detailed report
- The monthly searches column displays the last 12 months Search volume visually as a simple small bar graph for the keyword.
- The Keyword Difficulty column provides the value-based display of keyword difficulty for the respective keyword.
- The recent month Search volume and Keyword Difficulty is displayed for the keywords.
- Keyword Research provides a maximum of 300 keywords for a domain.
- There are two options provided for adding keywords to the campaign.
For adding bulk keywords to the campaign:
The keywords are selected from the table section and the "Add to Campaign" button is clicked which is present at the top of the table section. When the 'Add to Campaign' is clicked for the selected keyword, a dialog will open with a list of available campaigns and sections. If a campaign and section from the list are selected, the keyword will be assigned to that campaign by adding the preferred URL as the section URL.
For adding a single keyword to the campaign:
Each keyword in the table displayed has an action button 'Add to Campaign'. When the 'Add to Campaign' is clicked for the selected keyword, a dialog will open with a list of available campaigns and sections. If a campaign and section from the list is selected, the keyword will be assigned to that campaign with adding preferred URL as the section URL.
Adding single and bulk keywords
Adding keywords from the keyword research section to a new campaign - When the 'Add to Campaign' is clicked for the selected keyword, a dialog will open with a list of available campaigns, sections, and an option to add the keywords to a new campaign. Clicking on it will continue to create a new campaign for getting campaign details like name, section and with other default values for other required parameters with the selected keywords. You can edit or assign the other details like search engine preference, location preference, preferred URL to track, Section in the create a new campaign page.
Add the keyword(s) to the new campaign
- The keyword research program can be run with a daily limit and weekly limit as per the selected plan for the application.
- The report can be sorted by keyword, search volume, Keyword Difficulty for both ascending and descending order.
- The report can be searched by keyword text search.
- The results can be downloaded as CSV and PDF data formats.
Use Default Settings
- There is an option “Use Default Settings in the Add New Domain section. Checking the option will create the below settings while creating the domain
- Add a default campaign named "My First Campaign" and default section named "home section" with domain's home page URL.
- The campaign will be created by taking the top 50 keywords for the domain based on the search volume and rank.
- The search engine and location for the campaign will be set as default search engine [Google], default location [US - New York, New York City].
- The preferred URL for the keywords will be the home page of the domain.