This setting is used to add the campaign of the domain for which the complete SEO testing has to be done.
- By clicking the “Add New Campaign” button, the user can add a new campaign for the selected domain.
- The user can add keywords manually by choosing the “Add manually” option under the “Add Keyword” section and start adding the keywords and the preferred URL. Users can also add any number of keywords to a campaign by clicking the add symbol available at the end of the preferred URL box.
- Bulk keywords can be uploaded by using the option “Import from xls file”.
- Search engine setup:
- The user has to choose the search engines (Google or Bing) for which they would like to track the rankings.
- Location for which the user would like to track rankings.
- Mobile Client Setting (Android or iOS) – Preferred mobile client to track the mobile ranking.
- The user can also edit an already created campaign for the domain.