Missed Opportunities Report
A patent awaiting feature of the Elite Site Optimizer is the Missed Opportunities report. This report will help domain owners to identify how many visits they are missing for each page/ keywords they are targeting and also help them analyze how to improve the visits.
The missed opportunities report will give the users an insight about their campaign pages and target keywords, their total search volume, and missed opportunities for the page.
The report starts with the summary data as,
- Page visits for the domain
- Unique visitors for the domain
- Google keyword rank for the domain
- Missed opportunities as new visits that were missed
The data being displayed for this missed opportunities report are:
- Landing page URL that was added through campaigns
- Page views for that landing page
- Unique Visitors on that landing page
- Visits for that landing page
- Missed Opportunities for that page
Each landing page will have a link to view the detailed page level report.
The page level report of this missed opportunities report will display the following data for the selected webpage:
- Target Keywords that are taken from the preferred keywords list of the Campaign settings
- Google keyword rank for that target keyword by that page
- Monthly Search Volume (local US search volume) for that keyword
- Last month’s visit of the page for the keyword
- Missed Opportunities for the keyword using the patent awaiting algorithm