Missed Opportunities Report
A patent awaiting feature of the Elite Site Optimizer is the Missed Opportunities report. This report will help domain owners to identify how many visits they are missing for each page/ keywords they are targeting and also help them analyze how to improve the visits.
The missed opportunities report will give the users an insight about their campaign pages and target keywords, their total search volume, and missed opportunities for the page.
The report starts with the summary data as,
- Campaign Keywords list
- Search Volume for the Keywords
- Google keyword rank for the domain
- Missed opportunities as new visits that were missed
The data being displayed for this missed opportunities report are:
- Keywords that was added through campaigns
- Search Volume for that particular keyword
- Unique Visitors on that landing page
- Ranking for that landing page
- Missed Opportunities for that page