Performance – Usability
In this section, the user can check the accessibility issues and performance of their website.
The provided web page URLs for the domain are reviewed. The report on passed and failed audits are provided depending upon WCAG 2.1 and Section 508 standards.
- This report also provides recommendations for making Web content more accessible to people with disabilities.
- It provides page health summary and also gives the result on URL efficiency by checking the accessibility of the web pages.
- It also checks and provides the result on On-page SEO HTML elements, Social Media presence, and content metrics like Text Compression and mobile-friendliness.
- This section provides the total number of internal links and external links present on the website.
It also checks on the Security Coherence check (SSL (HTTPS) enabled).
- This report also verifies AMP compliance metrics (Accelerated mobile page) by checking whether the performance of your HTML page on mobile devices is optimal.
- This report also talks about the performance metrics like Image optimization, Page size, page speed and loading time, Effective browser cache settings, Minify script metrics, and render-blocking scripts.
- The reports (Detailed and Summarized report) can be downloaded as a PDF document for further analysis.