- This report is customizable and an automated Google Analytics report generated on the basis of the traffic of the website.
- It shows the results of the domain traffic, social media traffic, and search engine traffic.
It also provides results visually for a better understanding of the performance of your website.
The user can get the specific page views, unique page views, new users, bounce rate on percentage, pages/sessions, avg time on page in this report.
- Specific page views – Number of times the user has viewed the specific page.
- Unique page view – Number of times the user has viewed during the same session.
- New Users – Number of new users who visited the web page.
- Bounce rate – Number of visits in which a person leaves your website from the landing page without browsing any further.
- Sessions – The number of individual sessions started by a user. One session lasts up to 30 seconds.
- Average time – It is the average time a user spends on the website. It is calculated using the formula.
- Avg.Time on Page – Total Time on Page/(Total Page Views – Total Exits)